LineView Solutions specialise in providing cutting edge systems and support to improve manufacturing efficiency.
With a history of over 400 successful monitoring implementations in over 20 countries dating back to 2001, our growing team of automation engineers, software developers and operational experts offer a unique combination of skills to truly transform manufacturing performance.
Job Title: Junior Business Analyst
Reports to: Product Manager
Main Purpose: To collaborate with project stakeholders to create requirements to improve productivity on highly automated production lines. Turn these requirements into models and rich information that resonates with software developers and is tangible for stakeholders. Analyse different algorithms to determine the optimal results.
- Work closely with the senior stakeholders to communicate and formulate the documentation and initial requirements of a development project.
- Carry out requirement analysis for all projects including functional and non- functional requirements.
- Prepare use cases, business requirements, system specifications and other functional documents.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders, when required, to analyse the problem, brainstorm to get exact requirements.
- Break down architectural and technical complexities so that project stakeholders can easily understand issues that arise in development.
- Define clear requirements of the client’s needs
- Work with Development Team to identify, scope and deliver suitable solutions.
- Ensure all changes and new systems are handed over in a fully supportable form together with the necessary support handover documentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 0+ years’ experience in business/systems analysis or quality assurance functions.
- Strong Mathematical background
- Experience of working in or for the Manufacturing industry
- Understanding of the terms associated with Production efficiency i.e. OEE
- Experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to explain technical solutions.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer focussed
Bachelor’s degree preferred in Mathematics or Computer Science.
Diploma in Software Business Analysis.
Job Title: Senior Office Assistant / Office Manager
Main Purpose: Manage general office procedures to ensure processes and duties in the office flow efficiently, whilst managing the administration of a range of office processes ensuring the business records and office environment are efficient.
Office administration & procedures
- Maintain office services by organising office operations and procedures
- Manage day to day running of the office
- Provide general office support for our various divisions including phone answering, post, typing and handling deliveries
- Organising meetings, arranging appointments, booking transport & accommodation
- Ordering and management of office stationery, furniture and daily subsistence
- Facilities management
- Maintenance of cleaning for the office
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries, preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Maintain office administrative systems.
- Liaise with IT maintenance and other contractors, ensure that IT use is in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained and used correctly.
- Administration of records and data, offering an effective administrative support service, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- Distribution and recording of company assets (i.e laptops/company phones) for the use of employees
- Carrying out Health & Safety Risk assessments and reviewing and updating health and safety records.
- Arranging regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices
- Provide general support to visitors
- Organise and attend off-site events
Skills & Experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- The capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to liaise well with others and delegate tasks;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Problem-solving skills and project management ability.
- Experience of developing and administering procedures and systems.
- Experience of setting up and developing databases, gathering data and producing statistical reports in an informative and concise manner
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent IT skills
- First aid qualification or willingness to undertake first aid training.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!